Results-driven Warehouse Manager with 11+ years of experience driving process efficiency and operational excellence. Proven success in reducing costs, improving inventory turns, and enhancing performance through system enhancements. Adept at implementing and managing inventory audits/cycle counts, multinational logistics, and supply chain strategies.
Mega Brands America, Cincinnati, OH / June 2012–present
- Manage a 900K sq. ft. warehouse, applying improvement plans to automate allocating processes, resulting in increased efficiency and reduced costs
- Administer interdepartmental coordination efforts to control the reception and distribution of merchandise valued in excess of $50 mil.
- Lead a cross-functional team consisting of 4 supervisors, 6 coordinators, 32 full-time associates, and 47 temporary associates
- Developed and implemented an access-based counting cycle, improving inventory accuracy from under 90% to 99.9%
Officemax, Cleveland, OH / March 2008–May 2012
- Spearheaded all operations of a 600K sq. ft. center warehouse with 17,500 different SKUs valued in excess of $60 mil.
- Led multi-tiered initiatives that reduced costs of moving containers by 50%
- Devised and executed business tools to improve productivity, which reduced manpower from 300+ temps to 60 full-time staff
- Oversaw a team of 43 employees, including 30 associates, 3 supervisors, and 10 coordinators with full accountability for hiring and termination
- Introduced a quality assurance and productivity improvement program, which reduced error rate by over 12%
Wright State University, Dayton, OH
BS Supply Chain Management
- Honors: cum laude (GPA: 3.6/4.0)
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), NetSuite WMS, Fishbowl Inventory, 3PL Warehouse Manager, and Bright Warehouse