QA Tester with 7+ years of experience managing software testing and automation projects throughout the testing phase. Proven expertise in ensuring software reliability and performance by conducting quality assurance and automated testing, including software test case development and execution, implementation of test plans, and bug tracking.
Deal Coach Pro, Delray Beach, Fla. / October 2017–present
- Developed and implemented a Selenium Test Automation Framework to facilitate scripting, scalability, modularity, process definition, reusability, and maintenance and reduce costs
- Launched a fully adaptable testing framework that uses TestNG to enable prioritization and control sequence of execution and construct data-driven tests
- Deliver seminal design input and comprehensive quality testing ranging from prerelease to maintenance for a product with 47,000 users
- Perform integration, functional, and regression testing while creating 1200+ regression tests in Java using the Selenium/WebDriver framework
- Reduced QA testing turnaround time by 30%, which enabled the company to take and complete more projects without increasing manpower
E2M Systems, Wilmington, Del. / January 2013–September 2017
- Administered all network operations as a sole administrator for a 300+ people workforce, including both local and remote
- Restructured equipment and improved process documentation, which reduced client support tickets by 40% and increased uptime to 99.99%
- Provided desktop support to 90+ internal users, such as by adding computers to the domain, configuring the exchange, and handling various wireless network issues
- Worked with 40+ Macintosh users to support them with an entourage, server connections, program installations, and OS X 10.3–10.5 configurations
Bowie State University, Bowie, Md.
BS Computer Science, December 2013
- Honors: manga cum laude (GPA: 3.6/4.0)