Detail-oriented Financial Analyst with 6+ years of experience developing and presenting informed analysis to guide executive-level decisions. Possesses an M.S. in Accounting and CFA certified. Excited to leverage my extensive financial expertise in support of the team at Silver Management.
Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking, Performance Optimization, Risk Management, Leadership, Time Management, Critical Thinking, Adaptability, Collaboration
Blackburn Inc., Pittsburgh, PA / February 2017 – Present
- Streamlined analysis of financial data, increasing accuracy of our forecasted revenue projections by 9%.
- Prepare weekly reports and lead presentations to brief staff on financial outlook.
- Monitor investments and provide recommendations based on current market trends.
- Increased revenue by an average of 7% annually through an optimized investment strategy.
- Develop onboarding materials and oversee training of 15 new employees each year.
Stuart and Son’s, Philadelphia, PA / October 2016 – February 2017
- Assisted in the development of a new risk assessment strategy, reducing losses by an average of 12%.
- Compiled reports to inform management about the company’s financial outlook.
- Developed highly accurate analysis of competitor market share.
- Produced reports detailing the impact of debt financing on the company’s net income.
M.S. / Accounting
University of Pennsylvania
2014 – 2016
B.S. / Accounting
Pennsylvania State University
2010 – 2014
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
2015 – 2016