Skilled journeyman electrician with 7+ years of experience installing, repairing, and maintaining low-voltage electrical systems. Possess a Journeyman Electrician License issued in Minnesota. Looking to leverage my technical abilities and my commitment to providing excellent customer service to benefit your company.
TWIN CITIES ELECTRIC COMPANY, Minneapolis, MN
Electrician, August 2018 – present
- Install, repair, and maintain residential electrical systems in compliance with OSHA guidelines
- Work with construction teams to develop original blueprints according to electrical needs
- Mentor 4 apprentice electricians by advising on installation, safety, and maintenance procedures
- Implement cutting-edge energy-efficient solutions that save customers an average of over $400 annually
- Develop and maintain warm relationships with customers, leading to a robust base of referrals and contributing to the company’s impressive 4.6 star rating on Google My Business
NORTH STAR ELECTRIC, Saint Paul, MN
Apprentice Electrician, June 2015 – August 2018
- Worked alongside master electricians to install residential electrical wiring in over 120 different construction projects.
- Assisted in the diagnosis and successful repair of over 50 electrical issues each month.
- Inspected electrical systems under the supervision of a master electrician in order to identify safety issues and enforce compliance with state regulations.
- Installed, repaired, and maintained switchboards, wiring, and circuits.
- Interpreted blueprints, schematics, and diagrams for each new project.
ST. PAUL TECHNICAL COLLEGE, Saint Paul, MN
Licensed Journeyman Electrician, August 2018
- SoftEmpire Electrical Calculations
- Microsoft office
- Safety and quality assurance
- Construction Master Pro
- National Electric Codes (NEC)